Minisode: Steven's Song Time

Comments

  1. why didnt he do this in SUF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. i miss him. all the innocent little faces he makes, how he cries and laughs for the most ridiculous reasons. i swear, rebecca sugar is just trying to make us die of sadness bc steven grew up :(

      Delete
    2. yes, so true ):

      Delete
    3. you are the most true person in the world, rebbeca sugar if you see this, man wth did you stop making theese. your making us die by saddness, you this this is ok? bc it is totaly not . steven universe was my bffs and my favorite show. and propely everyone watching is cryingright now. do you feel bad? yea, i thought so

      Delete
  4. Hello, this is more of a question/suggestion towards the blog owners but will the short “Don’t deny it - Defy it” be put into this category of shorts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would give my right arm for them to make an anime adaption of this show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg so would i! i've been wondering what it would be like as an anime for a while

      Delete
  6. AAAAAAA I LOVE YOU TOO STEVEN!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the manuscript at 0:04 somewhat resembles "we are the crystal gems" btw. It also has a 7th chord at the end, and i guess those are just everywhere in steven universe

    ReplyDelete
  8. not me immediately grabbing my guitar just for Steven
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. my last episode or minisode of SU I will miss this series so much, might as well rewatch it when I hav time

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why is steven so naturally cracked at guitar goddamn. Ive never been able to get a good hand at it lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, in the comment section you have to respect people and dont spam a lot of messages and lies.