What are Gems?

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. good question, minecraft

      Delete
    2. IT DIDNT WORK FOR ME ON PHONE BUT IT WORKED ON PC

      Delete
    3. ha ha losers

      Delete
    4. i finished the whole steven universe cartoon, even watched the movie

      Delete
    5. i know why its not working minecraft, because you have probely have a bit bad times with yor internet and because your on phone :D




      bye





      ok bye again

      Delete
  2. Well, I mean, so the reason it won’t play. You have to wait until the gray bar is past the yellow one. Then pause and unpause. It worked 4 me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I mean, so the reason it won’t play. You have to wait until the gray bar is past the yellow one. Then pause and unpause. It worked 4 me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this site is the best all of steven eps shorts and movie in one site and high quailty pic and sound thank u helped me alot for those who say it doesnt work it didnt for me at first too then i checked my router was broken and my internet slow then after i fixed it, the video worked fast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a way to download the actual episodes besides just the Movie?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I FINISHED THE WHOLE STEVEN UNIVERSE AND STEVEN UNIVERSE FUTURE AND THE MOVIE 2 YEARS AGO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i finished the show, man was it a tearjerker. so i'm gonna watch all these shorts, then the movie and then future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. we can comment now lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am still watching steven universe in 2023 geus the show rly rly makes me happy :)😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. player doesn't work, only the thumbnail is present but no player

    ReplyDelete
  11. it wont play for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, in the comment section you have to respect people and dont spam a lot of messages and lies.